DrThe main purpose of the Adventist Leadership Institute is to create tools which will help thousands of church leaders around the world on how to be more effective as they lead ministries every week.
Objectives of the Adventist Leadership Institute:
- Create tools that will help church leaders to develop their leadership skills.
- Invest and develop new leaders.
- Develop diverse leadership mentorship program
- Equip, inspire, motivate and encourage leaders to do their work with excellence.
- Provide tools and resources for leaders.
- Teach and emphasize the servant-leadership calling.
- Assist leaders to develop a set of personal and organizational mission, vision and values.
- Develop youth and children leadership and mentorship program
Adventist Leadership is a ministry of Chesapeake Conference, led by Dr. Paulo Macena and Dr. Eli Rojas.
Dr. Paulo Macena
Lead Pastor for Ellicott City Church
Pastor Macena is the Adventist Leadership Institute Director, and he also serves as the Lead Pastor for the Ellicott City Church. He holds an M.A. in Youth Ministry, a Doctor of Ministry in Leadership, both from Andrews University, and he is also an Independent Certified Coach, Teacher, Trainer, and Speaker with the John Maxwell Team. He is the author of the book The Missing Power, published by the General Conference Ministerial Association. The www.adventistleadership.com was born out of his passion for Leadership.
Dr. Eli Rojas
Ministerial and Family Ministries Director
Pastor Rojas is Ministerial and Family Ministries Director for Chesapeake Conference of Seventh-day Adventists. He has had a life-long passion for leadership training. He deeply believes that leadership training is a must for church leaders. He combines his passion for leadership with his passion for Family Ministry.